Biel loves spending time with her dog so much, she recently Tweeted about using her pooch as a warm blanket during bed or nap time!
— Jessica Biel (@JessicaBiel) September 25, 2012
Daisy Dog Studio designs and sells porcelin tableware for many occasions, including dishes for dogs and cats.
Inspired by the founder’s beloved late dog Daisy, Daisy Dog Studio contributes 5% of its profits to PETA and has been known to give to other animal charities as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Jackson Galaxy From “My Cat From Hell” Marries At Animal Sanctuary
- Tim Howard Scores Goal For Animals In PETA “Ink Not Mink” Ad
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Big Bang For Canadian Seals (Video)