Biel loves spending time with her dog so much, she recently Tweeted about using her pooch as a warm blanket during bed or nap time!
— Jessica Biel (@JessicaBiel) September 25, 2012
Daisy Dog Studio designs and sells porcelin tableware for many occasions, including dishes for dogs and cats.
Inspired by the founder’s beloved late dog Daisy, Daisy Dog Studio contributes 5% of its profits to PETA and has been known to give to other animal charities as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey