Biel loves spending time with her dog so much, she recently Tweeted about using her pooch as a warm blanket during bed or nap time!
— Jessica Biel (@JessicaBiel) September 25, 2012
Daisy Dog Studio designs and sells porcelin tableware for many occasions, including dishes for dogs and cats.
Inspired by the founder’s beloved late dog Daisy, Daisy Dog Studio contributes 5% of its profits to PETA and has been known to give to other animal charities as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction