Biel loves spending time with her dog so much, she recently Tweeted about using her pooch as a warm blanket during bed or nap time!
— Jessica Biel (@JessicaBiel) September 25, 2012
Daisy Dog Studio designs and sells porcelin tableware for many occasions, including dishes for dogs and cats.
Inspired by the founder’s beloved late dog Daisy, Daisy Dog Studio contributes 5% of its profits to PETA and has been known to give to other animal charities as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love