Biel loves spending time with her dog so much, she recently Tweeted about using her pooch as a warm blanket during bed or nap time!
— Jessica Biel (@JessicaBiel) September 25, 2012
Daisy Dog Studio designs and sells porcelin tableware for many occasions, including dishes for dogs and cats.
Inspired by the founder’s beloved late dog Daisy, Daisy Dog Studio contributes 5% of its profits to PETA and has been known to give to other animal charities as well.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society
- Jhene Aiko Says Adopt Don’t Shop In New PETA2 Pet Adoption Ad
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces