Dr. Drew has given advice to two-legged partners on relationships. Now he’s helping the four-legged ones master the art of family planning.
Host of Loveline and HLN’s Dr. Drew, the addictions specialist reminds animal lovers that addiction to sex is really bad without the proper birth control.
Posing with his dogs Daisy and Lulu, the Dr.’s ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals reads, “Cure Animal Homelessness: Always Spay and Neuter.”
“Every year, millions of dogs and cats are born into a world that doesn’t want them, and they end up in crowded animal shelters from which only about half of them are lucky enough to be adopted,” says Dr. Drew in a video promo for PETA.
“Save lives by having your dogs and cats spayed or neutered. It’s the right thing to do.”
Hear what else Dr. Drew has to say in the video, “Too Much Sex Can Be A Bad Thing.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Carrie Ann Inaba Dons Vegan Shoes For “Dancing With The Stars” 300th
- Quincy Pondexter Of Memphis Grizzlies Husky Dog Buckets Is MVP
- Jane Velez-Mitchell “Pet Of The Day” On “HLN”