That’s okay, because it that means vegetarian sushi for everyone soon!
Vaknin says he’s opening a store that will serves the flipper-less delicatessen next month.
“I am opening an organic, vegetarian sushi. I am opening July 1. It’s going really good and I have a great following on the store and the product,” he told Reality Wanted.
And now that everyone has heard of Guy, his phone is sure to be ringing off the hook with orders for rolls of seaweed minus the sashimi and veggies like avocado, cucumber and carrots.
“The show has given me a lot of publicity, which is great. I definitely want to give thanks to FOX for giving me the opportunity.”
“For the past year, I have been running the family company. We tripled in size in the past year, everything is going great. I had 30 cooks because I left the company and I am opening my own place, so I went on a new adventure.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes
- Meatless Mouthful–Ariana Grande Says Leave Milk To The Cows
- Mayim Bialik On Veganism And Girls’ Body Images On “TODAY” (Video)