That’s okay, because it that means vegetarian sushi for everyone soon!
Vaknin says he’s opening a store that will serves the flipper-less delicatessen next month.
“I am opening an organic, vegetarian sushi. I am opening July 1. It’s going really good and I have a great following on the store and the product,” he told Reality Wanted.
And now that everyone has heard of Guy, his phone is sure to be ringing off the hook with orders for rolls of seaweed minus the sashimi and veggies like avocado, cucumber and carrots.
“The show has given me a lot of publicity, which is great. I definitely want to give thanks to FOX for giving me the opportunity.”
“For the past year, I have been running the family company. We tripled in size in the past year, everything is going great. I had 30 cooks because I left the company and I am opening my own place, so I went on a new adventure.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mark Bittman Breakfast Couscous
- Frankie Francis Of Frankie And The Heartstrings National Vegetarian Week
- Portia de Rossi On Vegan Diet And Healthy Weight