Yankees fans with a vegan sweet tooth can now enjoy BabyCakes frozen cookie and brownie cream sandwiches at the Legends Suite, an exclusive area featuring 1,800 cushioned seats located close to the field and amenities like concierge services and private restrooms.
“We’re working on providing goods at more concessions but in the meantime this is a really big deal and we are so excited! Isn’t that obvious with all the exclamation marks I’m using!”
Cupcakes!!! Brownies!!! Baseball!!! Yummy!!! Oh no. Looks like it’s contagious.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book