Yankees fans with a vegan sweet tooth can now enjoy BabyCakes frozen cookie and brownie cream sandwiches at the Legends Suite, an exclusive area featuring 1,800 cushioned seats located close to the field and amenities like concierge services and private restrooms.
“We’re working on providing goods at more concessions but in the meantime this is a really big deal and we are so excited! Isn’t that obvious with all the exclamation marks I’m using!”
Cupcakes!!! Brownies!!! Baseball!!! Yummy!!! Oh no. Looks like it’s contagious.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jason Mraz Spoils Artists With Good Food (Video)
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- PETA Names AT & T Park Most Veggie Friendly MLB Stadium
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”