Yankees fans with a vegan sweet tooth can now enjoy BabyCakes frozen cookie and brownie cream sandwiches at the Legends Suite, an exclusive area featuring 1,800 cushioned seats located close to the field and amenities like concierge services and private restrooms.
“We’re working on providing goods at more concessions but in the meantime this is a really big deal and we are so excited! Isn’t that obvious with all the exclamation marks I’m using!”
Cupcakes!!! Brownies!!! Baseball!!! Yummy!!! Oh no. Looks like it’s contagious.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Ben And Jerry’s Launch Vegan Ice Cream