Yankees fans with a vegan sweet tooth can now enjoy BabyCakes frozen cookie and brownie cream sandwiches at the Legends Suite, an exclusive area featuring 1,800 cushioned seats located close to the field and amenities like concierge services and private restrooms.
“We’re working on providing goods at more concessions but in the meantime this is a really big deal and we are so excited! Isn’t that obvious with all the exclamation marks I’m using!”
Cupcakes!!! Brownies!!! Baseball!!! Yummy!!! Oh no. Looks like it’s contagious.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out