The site features casual apparel such as jeans, shoes and vegan Matt & Nat handbags.
“The common thread in all of what we do together is whatever we present has a high esthetic value, made well, quality–it’s something that you’d want, but at the same time has a very meaningful, sustainable element to it,” Grenier says in the video below for the site where he showcases some of the products available, including a sleek, black faux leather bag made from recycled plastic from Matt & Nat.
“Matt & Nat makes a great leather-like product. This is actually made from recycled bottles.”
Grenier is no stranger to the eco-conscious fashion scene. In addition to the collection he’s set-up at GILT, he’s designed a t-shirt made from 100% organic cotton that benefitted the conservation group Oceana.
Featuring a variety of purses, handbags and even laptop cases, Matt & Nat offers completely animal-free products made with recycled materials and is owned by a vegan who insists his employees refrain from eating meat on the job.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Stella McCartney Honored By Jerry Seinfeld At Corporate Gala
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)