“If there are any animal activists around Malibu- at Leo Cabrillo State Beach, there are horses being painted for a stupid music video. Shame.”
But Gomez tells a different story. She says the paint was harmless and the event was overseen by an animal welfare agency.
One of Gomez’s reps told People:
“It was important to the Production Company, Record Label and Ms. Gomez that no animals were harmed and all proper precautions were taken.”
“A non-toxic, vegetable-based powder paint was applied via an airbrush and removed with water. An official from the Humane Society was on set supervising.”
Without even taking into consideration the paint, there is also the issue of where the horse was obtained. A company that regularly lends animals to entertainment that possibly treats them poorly or abuses them? Or an individual with a large piece of land where the horse freely roams around and enjoys the fresh air and sunlight?
Watch clips from the video to Selena’s song and form your opinion.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- “Trisha’s Table” Has A Few Vegetarian Dishes On It
- Kaitlin Doubleday Wants “Empire” Of Animals One Day
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)