Italian celebrity news personality Giuliana Rancic is on her way to becoming a vegan.
Being the good investigative journalist she is, Rancic has done some research on the diet through a few vegan books here and there. One slight problem though: She may have read so many vegan books she can’t keep track of them all!
From Style Bistro:
“I don’t eat processed foods if I can avoid them. I’m trying to become vegan one step at a time, so I’ve cut out red meat. Animal products wreak all kinds of havoc on your body, I’ve learned. I just read a book called Veganist, by Cathy Friedman. It’s such a great book, and it’s so true, about how all these diseased are brought on by animal-based diets. So I’ve tried to cut that out and we’ll see where that takes me.”
We know there is a book called Veganist by Kathy Freston. And a book called Skinny Bitch by Rory Friedman. In the midst of reporting on so many red carpet events, hosting E! News and producing Celebrity Rap Superstar, has poor Rancic forgotten which book she’s recently read?
Ah, it doesn’t matter. If the only problem is there are so many best selling vegan books on the shelves today you can’t help but mix them up, that’s nothing but a good sign.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Alicia Silverstone Says Children Appreciate A Vegan “Kind Mama”