Sheryl Crow has partnered with animal-friendly and producer of a variety of vegan personal care products Tom’s of Maine for her tour throughout the month of May.
Tom’s of Maine is promoting their vegan Simply White Toothpaste made with natural silicas, an alternative to harsh chemicals that whiten teeth.
Visitors to the Tom’s of Maine Facebook page can download a free copy of Sheryl’s song, “Long Road Home,” and learn how the singer who made dramatic changes to her diet after her diagnoses and later recovery from breast cancer is greening her tour.
Sheryl has recorded a video giving her thoughts on natural beauty and keeping the earth clean. In it she talks about getting eggs straight from the chickens in her backyard and buying fresh products from local producers at the farmers market.
“I think natural beauty is the real strong sense of self,” Sheryl says in the video. “I want wherever possible for my decisions to be based in clean, thoughtful compassionate living.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Joan Jett Urges Maryland Fair To Nix Elepant And Camel Rides
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)