Pregnant veg ladies, you can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing one of your favorite vegetarian actresses is not giving into any meat cravings while she’s with child.
Alyssa Milano says her diet hasn’t changed since she became pregnant.
“I’m still craving boring things like broccoli and pizza, which isn’t much different from my normal diet,” Milano told People. “I’m a vegetarian, but I do eat cheese.”
“No outrageous cravings. My doctor just told me she once had a patient that drank pickle juice — I don’t have that!”
Vegetarian Star would be completely happy if the only thing “outrageous” Milano craved was pickles. As long as those pickles aren’t topping beef patties!
Cravings that are outrageous are one thing, cravings that defy your principles is another. If you’re a preg veg fighting to stay away from White Castle or the barbecue grill, there are numerous things you can do to avoid giving into meat cravings, from eating more often to avoid blood sugar drops to eating a balanced diet that contains lots of plant-based protein and exercising regularly.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad