Grab the map and start taking notes, because Miss Jackson has suggestions from the Midwest to California to the East Coast.
In LA, Janet likes Vegan Glory for their “great tacos and great chicken McNuggets.”
“There’s a place I go to when I’m home in New York–Red Bamboo. I love their chicken Parmesan…It tastes just like chicken but it’s all soy.”
Janet had to explain to Jay that while in Chicago, she would never eat the “Demon Dog,” hot dog.
We understand. Seitan is devilish enough.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese