Grab the map and start taking notes, because Miss Jackson has suggestions from the Midwest to California to the East Coast.
In LA, Janet likes Vegan Glory for their “great tacos and great chicken McNuggets.”
“There’s a place I go to when I’m home in New York–Red Bamboo. I love their chicken Parmesan…It tastes just like chicken but it’s all soy.”
Janet had to explain to Jay that while in Chicago, she would never eat the “Demon Dog,” hot dog.
We understand. Seitan is devilish enough.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals