Grab the map and start taking notes, because Miss Jackson has suggestions from the Midwest to California to the East Coast.
In LA, Janet likes Vegan Glory for their “great tacos and great chicken McNuggets.”
“There’s a place I go to when I’m home in New York–Red Bamboo. I love their chicken Parmesan…It tastes just like chicken but it’s all soy.”
Janet had to explain to Jay that while in Chicago, she would never eat the “Demon Dog,” hot dog.
We understand. Seitan is devilish enough.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Bryant Terry Glazed Carrot Salad
- Blake Lively Preserve Store Features Vegan Hot Fudge
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”