Grab the map and start taking notes, because Miss Jackson has suggestions from the Midwest to California to the East Coast.
In LA, Janet likes Vegan Glory for their “great tacos and great chicken McNuggets.”
“There’s a place I go to when I’m home in New York–Red Bamboo. I love their chicken Parmesan…It tastes just like chicken but it’s all soy.”
Janet had to explain to Jay that while in Chicago, she would never eat the “Demon Dog,” hot dog.
We understand. Seitan is devilish enough.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)