Grab the map and start taking notes, because Miss Jackson has suggestions from the Midwest to California to the East Coast.
In LA, Janet likes Vegan Glory for their “great tacos and great chicken McNuggets.”
“There’s a place I go to when I’m home in New York–Red Bamboo. I love their chicken Parmesan…It tastes just like chicken but it’s all soy.”
Janet had to explain to Jay that while in Chicago, she would never eat the “Demon Dog,” hot dog.
We understand. Seitan is devilish enough.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Chopped” Contestants Explore Vegan Cooking With Tempeh And Edamame
- “Vogue” Features Director Has Chickpea Breakdown In Vegan Experiment
- Adrienne Bailon Creates Vegan Nail Polish Line “Fingertip Fetish”
- Chelsea Clinton Interviews Stella McCartney On “Rock Center” (Video)
- Red Robbin Customers Complain Of Ad Saying Veggie Burgers Are Phase