Like her spunky character Darlene in Roseanne, actress Sara Gilbert doesn’t shy away from giving her opinion, and she might share her views about America’s diet on a new mom-focused CBS daytime show, The Talk, which premiers October 18th.
“I’m vegan so I’m about as green as you get,” says Gilbert. “I think the diet in this country is kind of broken so I like talking about that.”
Gilbert was a vegetarian for 20 years before going vegan.
Gilbert is also the producer of The Talk, which will feature Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur on the celebrity panel with her. A preview of The Talk can be seen below.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Nia Long Of “Single Moms Club” Goes Weeks Without Meat
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Winter Vegetable Risotto
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet