Like her spunky character Darlene in Roseanne, actress Sara Gilbert doesn’t shy away from giving her opinion, and she might share her views about America’s diet on a new mom-focused CBS daytime show, The Talk, which premiers October 18th.
“I’m vegan so I’m about as green as you get,” says Gilbert. “I think the diet in this country is kind of broken so I like talking about that.”
Gilbert was a vegetarian for 20 years before going vegan.
Gilbert is also the producer of The Talk, which will feature Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marissa Jaret Winokur on the celebrity panel with her. A preview of The Talk can be seen below.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)