Avatar and Lost actress Michelle Rodriguez will be joining Sea Shepherd on an anti-whaling voyage in the future. Rodriguez made the announcement at the organization’s “Sea No Evil” fundraiser.
“I’m going to go on the next voyage,” she said. “So you guys are actually helping to support the next team to go out to Antarctica and bust their asses on that ship, trying to save some whales. So, I’m going to be one of those people on board.”
The actual length of time she’ll spend on the voyage is unknown, and as Ecorazzi points out, Daryl Hannah‘s trip was reduced significantly because the actress had a conflict. According to Rodriguez’s Internet Movie Database profile, she’s known for her “tough girl” roles in films. Her stint with Sea Shepherd may be her biggest kick butt part ever.
Rodriguez can be seen at the Sea No Evil event making her announcement below:
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)