Celebrity websites–good. Celebrity websites with vegetarian twists–even better.
Wilde Things includes information on Olivia’s work with charities, such as teaching children in Haiti, photos, acting projects and her thoughts on veganism.
“I’m a firm believer in the adage “your dollar is your vote,” Olivia writes. “Often we forget the power of each of our purchases. We are the consumer, the demand, and the fuel for every industry we choose to support. Therefore, I try to mindful about where my dollar votes go, and this is a huge reason I have chosen to adopt a Vegan diet. All this means is that I don’t eat food that comes from animals.”
Olivia has already posted some of her favorite recipes like quinoa beet and basil salad, discussed animal sanctuaries and given resources for learning more about the vegan lifestyle.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Jaimie King Creates Vegan-Friendly Makeup Alchemy From ColourPop
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program