The chef who’s worked with stars like Freddie Mercury, Paul McCartney and George Michael says he’s introducing foods like spelt, barley and quinoa to give Leona energy on stage.
Zilli is a chef who has not only embraced the concept of Meat-Free Mondays, but has decided to make every day vegetarian in one of his restaurants he converted to veggie, Zilli Green, in the Soho district of London. Zilli Green offers vegetarian breakfasts, main courses like Cous Cous & Soya Burger with Pickled Cucumber, Avocado, Mustard Dressed Mixed Leaves, Homemade Mayo & Ketchup, Thin Chips and vegan desserts like the dairy free Tiramasu or the Organic Tofu & Limoncello Cheesecake.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet