The chef who’s worked with stars like Freddie Mercury, Paul McCartney and George Michael says he’s introducing foods like spelt, barley and quinoa to give Leona energy on stage.
Zilli is a chef who has not only embraced the concept of Meat-Free Mondays, but has decided to make every day vegetarian in one of his restaurants he converted to veggie, Zilli Green, in the Soho district of London. Zilli Green offers vegetarian breakfasts, main courses like Cous Cous & Soya Burger with Pickled Cucumber, Avocado, Mustard Dressed Mixed Leaves, Homemade Mayo & Ketchup, Thin Chips and vegan desserts like the dairy free Tiramasu or the Organic Tofu & Limoncello Cheesecake.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World