When in Los Angeles, Kristen Bell can’t get enough of vegan restaurant Real Food Daily.
This she revealed to Black Book magazine in their regular “Where Celebs Go Out” feature, which has included plenty of vegetarian recommendations from stars in the past.
Tony Award winning actress Laura Benanti frequents ABC Kitchen, a New York restaurant that emphasizes locally grown organic foods and ingredients.
ABC NYC is far from vegetarian, but you can find something to suit your meatless palate like the chickpea and white bean soup and the ricotta ravioli.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)