Jillian Michaels, one of the coaches from The Biggest Loser, has a diet and health book, Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!
The three themes for the book are Remove, Restore, and Rebalance, which reference to changing the foods that go into your mouth in order to achieve a healthier system (metabolism) that will enable you to lose weight.
Along with resources like shopping lists, tips for eating out and how to eat on a budget, Master Your Metabolism contains recipes.
This is an entire chapter featuring vegetarian main dishes, which is a plus, but it’s a little disappointing that Jillian didn’t choose to make these the focus of the recipes in her book, as she’s a pescatarian who will only eat sustainable seafood.
Most of the foods on her top 10 recommended list, however, are vegetarian–nuts, seeds, legumes, organic dairy, whole grains, fruits and dark, leafy vegetables.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Portia de Rossi On Vegan Diet And Healthy Weight
- Lisa Rinna Ate Vegan Like Mary Lou Henner During “Celebrity Apprentice” (Video)
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”