Vegan Celebrity Apprentice contestant Carol Leifer was competing so her favorite charity would win the big prize of $250,000.
Unfortunately, Leifer was sent home packing after her team thought she wasn’t a good fit for the project of running a diner.
Leifer said of her exit, “I saw myself being able to win it all, you know? It’s really a stone cold bummer that I’m the first one out!”
Leifer may not have won, but thanks to Trump, dozens of animals at the New York no kill shelter will come out winners.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Gus Kenworthy Bringing Home Puppies And Medal From Olympics
- Carly Smithson Of “We Are The Fallen” Falls In Love With Dog (Video)
- Puppy Bowl And Keyboard Cat Entertain Animal Loving Football Fans
- Minnie Driver A Vegetarian For Animals She Likes
- Meatless Mouthful–Carrie Underwood Professes Puppy Love