Vegan Celebrity Apprentice contestant Carol Leifer was competing so her favorite charity would win the big prize of $250,000.
Unfortunately, Leifer was sent home packing after her team thought she wasn’t a good fit for the project of running a diner.
Leifer said of her exit, “I saw myself being able to win it all, you know? It’s really a stone cold bummer that I’m the first one out!”
Leifer may not have won, but thanks to Trump, dozens of animals at the New York no kill shelter will come out winners.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Torrey DeVito For Shelter Pet Project (Video)
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Jillian Michaels “Please Adopt” Shelter Pups Holiday Humane Society Ad
- Nikki Reed Hosts Baja Animal Sanctuary Fundraising Event
- James Franco And Cat Calendar On “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” (Video)