Vegan Celebrity Apprentice contestant Carol Leifer was competing so her favorite charity would win the big prize of $250,000.
Unfortunately, Leifer was sent home packing after her team thought she wasn’t a good fit for the project of running a diner.
Leifer said of her exit, “I saw myself being able to win it all, you know? It’s really a stone cold bummer that I’m the first one out!”
Leifer may not have won, but thanks to Trump, dozens of animals at the New York no kill shelter will come out winners.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society
- Jhene Aiko Says Adopt Don’t Shop In New PETA2 Pet Adoption Ad
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Vegan Temptress Of Louisville Wins Food Network “Cutthroat Kitchen”