Vegan Celebrity Apprentice contestant Carol Leifer was competing so her favorite charity would win the big prize of $250,000.
Unfortunately, Leifer was sent home packing after her team thought she wasn’t a good fit for the project of running a diner.
Leifer said of her exit, “I saw myself being able to win it all, you know? It’s really a stone cold bummer that I’m the first one out!”
Leifer may not have won, but thanks to Trump, dozens of animals at the New York no kill shelter will come out winners.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad
- Colbie Caillat Models PETA “SeaWorld Kills” T-Shirt
- PETA Creates PETAopoly — Animal Rights Version Of Popular Board Game
- Taylor Swift Takes Cat Meredith For Stroll In New York (Video)