Vegan Celebrity Apprentice contestant Carol Leifer was competing so her favorite charity would win the big prize of $250,000.
Unfortunately, Leifer was sent home packing after her team thought she wasn’t a good fit for the project of running a diner.
Leifer said of her exit, “I saw myself being able to win it all, you know? It’s really a stone cold bummer that I’m the first one out!”
Leifer may not have won, but thanks to Trump, dozens of animals at the New York no kill shelter will come out winners.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Elephants Retire To Sanctuary
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)