Once upon a time, many steaks ago, Kate Moss was rumored to be a vegetarian.
The Sun reported a source said, “Kate has spent time catching up with Stella during Paris Fashion Week and finally agreed to support her friend by going without meat for a day each week.”
Kate’s been snacking on raw and other vegetarian food lately and is thinking of dining once of week with Stella to keep the Meat-Free Monday vow.
The buddy system is a great way to achieve goals like maintaining a regular exercise routine or quitting smoking.
Is a meat-free sponsor what everybody needs to take the plunge to help themselves, the animals and the environment?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine