Once upon a time, many steaks ago, Kate Moss was rumored to be a vegetarian.
The Sun reported a source said, “Kate has spent time catching up with Stella during Paris Fashion Week and finally agreed to support her friend by going without meat for a day each week.”
Kate’s been snacking on raw and other vegetarian food lately and is thinking of dining once of week with Stella to keep the Meat-Free Monday vow.
The buddy system is a great way to achieve goals like maintaining a regular exercise routine or quitting smoking.
Is a meat-free sponsor what everybody needs to take the plunge to help themselves, the animals and the environment?
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Super Size Me” Co-Creator Alex Jamieson Gives Up Vegan Diet
- Sarah DeAnna Thinks The Vegan Diet Gives A “Supermodel You”
- Martha Stewart Pea Hummus From “Meatless”
- “Cupcake Wars” To Feature Vegan Friendly “The Cakabakery”
- Anthony Bourdain On Animal Testing Kardashians And More