Once upon a time, many steaks ago, Kate Moss was rumored to be a vegetarian.
The Sun reported a source said, “Kate has spent time catching up with Stella during Paris Fashion Week and finally agreed to support her friend by going without meat for a day each week.”
Kate’s been snacking on raw and other vegetarian food lately and is thinking of dining once of week with Stella to keep the Meat-Free Monday vow.
The buddy system is a great way to achieve goals like maintaining a regular exercise routine or quitting smoking.
Is a meat-free sponsor what everybody needs to take the plunge to help themselves, the animals and the environment?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Emily Deschanel And Hubby David Hornsby Expanding 2nd Child
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- RZA Wishes “A Better Tomorrow” For Animals In PETA Ad
- Meatless Mouthful–Alicia Silverstone Says Vegan No Longer Laughable