Shiri Appleby plays Cate on The CW series Life Unexpected, about a teenage girl named Lux (Britt Robertson), finding her biological parents.
Robertson says she and her screen mother are completely opposites and it sounds as if Robertson could use a little advice in the nutrition category.
According to Robertson, Appleby works out for 2 hours a day and is a vegan, which probably means she won’t be sharing Robertson’s breakfast on the set unless someone buys her egg-free and milk-free donuts.
“I eat like no other,” Robertson said. “It drives everyone crazy. I eat donuts three times a day and I probably go through four Mountain Dews a day. I’m on like a sugar high at all times, pretty much.”
“When she sees me with my Mountain Dew, eating chips and a donut at 4 in the morning, she’s like, ‘Wow. Wait until you’re 30.’”
Could Appleby’s influence produce some unexpected diet changes in Roberston this season?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Tiffani Thiessen Roasted Tomato Soup (Video)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger