What’s happened to Kate Moss?
The model who’s BFFs include ethical designer Stella McCartney was recently seen leaving a Vivienne Westwood fashion show in London.
Kate made the announcement she was giving meat-free Mondays a try and although she’s been called out for her fur loving ways in the past, Kate’s been spotted faking it before.
Take a look and decide for yourself.
Is Kate fur real?
Sure hope she’s faking it.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Cornelia Guest Rocks Fantastic Faux Fur
- Maurice Jones-Drew Gets Inked And Not Minked For PETA And Animals
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Christie Brinkley Sailor Brinkley On Elephants And Health On “The View”
- Twiggy Promotes Fur-Free Fashion At London Fashion Week