Has 10 years of incredible vegetarian progress passed already?
VegNews has compiled their list of top veg stories of the decade and some incredible gains have been made.
Remember when you found out McDonald’s had beef oil in its french fries?
Yeah, they paid for that.
“After hinting at her new cruelty-free lifestyle at a Prop. 2 fundraiser, comedienne and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres officially announced her commitment to veganism at the 2009 Genesis Awards. In the months to follow, DeGeneres hasn’t wasted any time sharing her cruelty-free lifestyle with viewers—around 3 million of them—with vegan guest chefs, factory farming coverage, a veg lunchtime blog, and an entire section of her website dedicated to living the veg life.”
Find out what other strides were made at vegnews.com.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth