“If you take a look at your grocery bill, usually the most expensive items are the meat,” Ronnen says.
Watch the clip to hear Ronnen explain how many of the recipes in his cookbook, The Conscious Cook prevent you from going hungry two hours later.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson