“If you take a look at your grocery bill, usually the most expensive items are the meat,” Ronnen says.
Watch the clip to hear Ronnen explain how many of the recipes in his cookbook, The Conscious Cook prevent you from going hungry two hours later.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Russell Simmons Wants Cool Vegetarian Food In Needy Neighborhoods
- Kellie Pickler Wins “Dancing With The Stars”
- “Chopped” To Feature Vegan Chef Using Tempeh In Competition
- Green Leaf’s & Bananas iPad Giveaway For National Salad Month
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mark Bittman Breakfast Couscous