Nat was interviewed at the Gotham International Film Awards when she was asked how on earth she survives without her ice cream.
“There’s still Rice Dream and soy milk ice cream and occasionally if you can find ethically produced dairy, you can have it,” Natalie said.
How does a vegan get their ice cream fix?
That’s like asking a veggie how she gets her protein.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)