Nat was interviewed at the Gotham International Film Awards when she was asked how on earth she survives without her ice cream.
“There’s still Rice Dream and soy milk ice cream and occasionally if you can find ethically produced dairy, you can have it,” Natalie said.
How does a vegan get their ice cream fix?
That’s like asking a veggie how she gets her protein.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Norman Reedus Of “The Walking Dead” Eats Vegetarian After Flesh Scenes
- Zoe Saldana Talks Former Vegetarian Ways Over Ribs With Craig Fergson
- Yotam Ottolenghi Gives “Plenty More” Vegetarian Recipes In New Book
- Lee Daniels Considers Opening Vegan Restaurant
- Kaley Cuoco Invents The Dog Bib