Nat was interviewed at the Gotham International Film Awards when she was asked how on earth she survives without her ice cream.
“There’s still Rice Dream and soy milk ice cream and occasionally if you can find ethically produced dairy, you can have it,” Natalie said.
How does a vegan get their ice cream fix?
That’s like asking a veggie how she gets her protein.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “Chopped” Contestants Explore Vegan Cooking With Tempeh And Edamame
- “Vogue” Features Director Has Chickpea Breakdown In Vegan Experiment
- Adrienne Bailon Creates Vegan Nail Polish Line “Fingertip Fetish”
- Chelsea Clinton Interviews Stella McCartney On “Rock Center” (Video)
- Red Robbin Customers Complain Of Ad Saying Veggie Burgers Are Phase