Nat was interviewed at the Gotham International Film Awards when she was asked how on earth she survives without her ice cream.
“There’s still Rice Dream and soy milk ice cream and occasionally if you can find ethically produced dairy, you can have it,” Natalie said.
How does a vegan get their ice cream fix?
That’s like asking a veggie how she gets her protein.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)