Nat was interviewed at the Gotham International Film Awards when she was asked how on earth she survives without her ice cream.
“There’s still Rice Dream and soy milk ice cream and occasionally if you can find ethically produced dairy, you can have it,” Natalie said.
How does a vegan get their ice cream fix?
That’s like asking a veggie how she gets her protein.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces