“You agreed we weren’t going to talk about those creepy ASPCA commercials,” anchor Seth Meyers said.
The “Sarah” begins to sing Angel while pictures of dogs are shown in the background with facts like “this dog’s house is in foreclosure.”
It might be offensive, but hey, this clip is still giving the ASPCA publicity and that’s a great thing!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- Kaitlin Doubleday Wants “Empire” Of Animals One Day
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad