“You agreed we weren’t going to talk about those creepy ASPCA commercials,” anchor Seth Meyers said.
The “Sarah” begins to sing Angel while pictures of dogs are shown in the background with facts like “this dog’s house is in foreclosure.”
It might be offensive, but hey, this clip is still giving the ASPCA publicity and that’s a great thing!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ron Jeremy Not Into Animal Sex At University Research Facilities
- Willie Nelson Cancels SeaWorld Show (Video)
- Meatless Mouthful–Torrey DeVito For Shelter Pet Project (Video)
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Thanksgiving Ideas With People (Video)