“You agreed we weren’t going to talk about those creepy ASPCA commercials,” anchor Seth Meyers said.
The “Sarah” begins to sing Angel while pictures of dogs are shown in the background with facts like “this dog’s house is in foreclosure.”
It might be offensive, but hey, this clip is still giving the ASPCA publicity and that’s a great thing!
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Sarah Silverman Veggie Pot Pie (Video)
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Martha Stewart Quinoa Salad With Toasted Almonds