“You agreed we weren’t going to talk about those creepy ASPCA commercials,” anchor Seth Meyers said.
The “Sarah” begins to sing Angel while pictures of dogs are shown in the background with facts like “this dog’s house is in foreclosure.”
It might be offensive, but hey, this clip is still giving the ASPCA publicity and that’s a great thing!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Theo Rossi Of “Sons Of Anarchy” Defends Street Dogs For Humane Society
- Jhene Aiko Says Adopt Don’t Shop In New PETA2 Pet Adoption Ad
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”