The best reward for living more vegan is of course the food and Alicia demonstrates a vegan dish made at Candle 79, Seitan Picatta on LX New York.
“I want to stop calling it vegan and vegetarian food — it’s just great food,” Alicia says.
If you haven’t had lunch yet-you’ll be suffering through this video!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Kimberly Elise Pumps Vegetables In PETA Pro Vegan Ad (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Talks Rescue Pit Bull In Humane Society “All Animals”
- Meatless Mouthful–James Cameron Says Change Diet, Change The World