The best reward for living more vegan is of course the food and Alicia demonstrates a vegan dish made at Candle 79, Seitan Picatta on LX New York.
“I want to stop calling it vegan and vegetarian food — it’s just great food,” Alicia says.
If you haven’t had lunch yet-you’ll be suffering through this video!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)