The best reward for living more vegan is of course the food and Alicia demonstrates a vegan dish made at Candle 79, Seitan Picatta on LX New York.
“I want to stop calling it vegan and vegetarian food — it’s just great food,” Alicia says.
If you haven’t had lunch yet-you’ll be suffering through this video!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals