The best reward for living more vegan is of course the food and Alicia demonstrates a vegan dish made at Candle 79, Seitan Picatta on LX New York.
“I want to stop calling it vegan and vegetarian food — it’s just great food,” Alicia says.
If you haven’t had lunch yet-you’ll be suffering through this video!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Heather Mills Gives Lessons For Vegan Eating In A Hurry
- Meatless Mouthful–Mayim Bialik Learns Lessons From The Cat
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad