The best reward for living more vegan is of course the food and Alicia demonstrates a vegan dish made at Candle 79, Seitan Picatta on LX New York.
“I want to stop calling it vegan and vegetarian food — it’s just great food,” Alicia says.
If you haven’t had lunch yet-you’ll be suffering through this video!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)