Chrissie Hynde loves McDonald’s…NOT!
The singer has been mixing up some jams in her spare time and has come up with a parody to the fast food giant’s theme, “I’m Lovin’ It,” titled, “I’m Hatin’ It.”
Tomorrow at 12 noon at the McDonald’s at 242 S. 700 E. in Salt Lake City, Utah, Chrissie will perform her tune, as well as help pass out the PETA “Unhappy Meals,” containing a scary looking Ronald McDonald cutout, a brutalized plastic chicken, and a ketchup packet meant to stand for blood that urges McDonald’s to “Ketchup With the Times.”
“McDonald’s means McCruelty as far as I’m concerned,” said Hynde.
Every concert needs memorabilia, so “I’m Hatin’ It,” T-shirts will also be available.
To learn more about the campaign, visit peta.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kellie Pickler Wins “Dancing With The Stars”
- Viola Davis Wants Rhode Island To Help Elephants In Circuses
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Quincy Pondexter Of Memphis Grizzlies Husky Dog Buckets Is MVP