Chrissie Hynde loves McDonald’s…NOT!
The singer has been mixing up some jams in her spare time and has come up with a parody to the fast food giant’s theme, “I’m Lovin’ It,” titled, “I’m Hatin’ It.”
Tomorrow at 12 noon at the McDonald’s at 242 S. 700 E. in Salt Lake City, Utah, Chrissie will perform her tune, as well as help pass out the PETA “Unhappy Meals,” containing a scary looking Ronald McDonald cutout, a brutalized plastic chicken, and a ketchup packet meant to stand for blood that urges McDonald’s to “Ketchup With the Times.”
“McDonald’s means McCruelty as far as I’m concerned,” said Hynde.
Every concert needs memorabilia, so “I’m Hatin’ It,” T-shirts will also be available.
To learn more about the campaign, visit peta.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys