Chrissie Hynde loves McDonald’s…NOT!
The singer has been mixing up some jams in her spare time and has come up with a parody to the fast food giant’s theme, “I’m Lovin’ It,” titled, “I’m Hatin’ It.”
Tomorrow at 12 noon at the McDonald’s at 242 S. 700 E. in Salt Lake City, Utah, Chrissie will perform her tune, as well as help pass out the PETA “Unhappy Meals,” containing a scary looking Ronald McDonald cutout, a brutalized plastic chicken, and a ketchup packet meant to stand for blood that urges McDonald’s to “Ketchup With the Times.”
“McDonald’s means McCruelty as far as I’m concerned,” said Hynde.
Every concert needs memorabilia, so “I’m Hatin’ It,” T-shirts will also be available.
To learn more about the campaign, visit peta.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Kate Mara Celebrates California Prop 2 With Humane Society
- Meatless Mouthful–Carrie Underwood On Vegetarian Baby Bump
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2014
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”