Chrissie Hynde loves McDonald’s…NOT!
The singer has been mixing up some jams in her spare time and has come up with a parody to the fast food giant’s theme, “I’m Lovin’ It,” titled, “I’m Hatin’ It.”
Tomorrow at 12 noon at the McDonald’s at 242 S. 700 E. in Salt Lake City, Utah, Chrissie will perform her tune, as well as help pass out the PETA “Unhappy Meals,” containing a scary looking Ronald McDonald cutout, a brutalized plastic chicken, and a ketchup packet meant to stand for blood that urges McDonald’s to “Ketchup With the Times.”
“McDonald’s means McCruelty as far as I’m concerned,” said Hynde.
Every concert needs memorabilia, so “I’m Hatin’ It,” T-shirts will also be available.
To learn more about the campaign, visit peta.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kelis Spinach And Chickpea Fritters With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Stella McCartney Ends Sourcing From Unethical Wool Supplier
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth