Chrissie Hynde loves McDonald’s…NOT!
The singer has been mixing up some jams in her spare time and has come up with a parody to the fast food giant’s theme, “I’m Lovin’ It,” titled, “I’m Hatin’ It.”
Tomorrow at 12 noon at the McDonald’s at 242 S. 700 E. in Salt Lake City, Utah, Chrissie will perform her tune, as well as help pass out the PETA “Unhappy Meals,” containing a scary looking Ronald McDonald cutout, a brutalized plastic chicken, and a ketchup packet meant to stand for blood that urges McDonald’s to “Ketchup With the Times.”
“McDonald’s means McCruelty as far as I’m concerned,” said Hynde.
Every concert needs memorabilia, so “I’m Hatin’ It,” T-shirts will also be available.
To learn more about the campaign, visit peta.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Paul McCartney Does “Eat No Fish” PETA Ad For Good Friday
- Tricia Helfer Asks “Who Let The Cats Out?” In PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Colbie Caillat Models PETA “SeaWorld Kills” T-Shirt
- Meatless Monday Recipe– Juliana Hatfield Dinner Thing