Chrissie Hynde loves McDonald’s…NOT!
The singer has been mixing up some jams in her spare time and has come up with a parody to the fast food giant’s theme, “I’m Lovin’ It,” titled, “I’m Hatin’ It.”
Tomorrow at 12 noon at the McDonald’s at 242 S. 700 E. in Salt Lake City, Utah, Chrissie will perform her tune, as well as help pass out the PETA “Unhappy Meals,” containing a scary looking Ronald McDonald cutout, a brutalized plastic chicken, and a ketchup packet meant to stand for blood that urges McDonald’s to “Ketchup With the Times.”
“McDonald’s means McCruelty as far as I’m concerned,” said Hynde.
Every concert needs memorabilia, so “I’m Hatin’ It,” T-shirts will also be available.
To learn more about the campaign, visit peta.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Janel Parrish Of “Little Liars” Gives Truths On Good Dog Care (Video)
- Samantha Barks Relates To Fish For PETA Ad
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- David Duchovny Pens “Holy Cow: A Modern-Day Dairy Tale”
- Pink Wears Own Skin In PETA “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” Ad