Olivia Munn recently Tweeted about her experience eating vegan pizza.
The Attack of the Show! co-host doesn’t appear to have enjoyed the experience.
“Eating vegan pizza with Kevin. Note to self: vegan equals poo.”
We don’t know what Munn put on her pizza, but maybe it was the chef’s cooking skills that were “poo,” cause vegan pizza is definitely delish!
If you’re looking to pop something in the oven for your quick fix, Amy’s Kitchen has several options, including a non dairy rice crust with soy cheese and a cheeseless roasted vegetable variety.
There are dozens of options for toppings.
Poo doesn’t have to be one of them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Chocolate Fruit And Nut Clusters