Olivia Munn recently Tweeted about her experience eating vegan pizza.
The Attack of the Show! co-host doesn’t appear to have enjoyed the experience.
“Eating vegan pizza with Kevin. Note to self: vegan equals poo.”
We don’t know what Munn put on her pizza, but maybe it was the chef’s cooking skills that were “poo,” cause vegan pizza is definitely delish!
If you’re looking to pop something in the oven for your quick fix, Amy’s Kitchen has several options, including a non dairy rice crust with soy cheese and a cheeseless roasted vegetable variety.
There are dozens of options for toppings.
Poo doesn’t have to be one of them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kerry Washington Glowing Green Smoothie (Video)
- Kathryn Prescott Consumes Vegan Frozen Yogurt On “Finding Carter”
- Steve Schirripa From “The Sopranos” Launches Vegan Organic Sauces
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Mayim Bialik Tomato Soup With Israeli Cousccous