Olivia Munn recently Tweeted about her experience eating vegan pizza.
The Attack of the Show! co-host doesn’t appear to have enjoyed the experience.
“Eating vegan pizza with Kevin. Note to self: vegan equals poo.”
We don’t know what Munn put on her pizza, but maybe it was the chef’s cooking skills that were “poo,” cause vegan pizza is definitely delish!
If you’re looking to pop something in the oven for your quick fix, Amy’s Kitchen has several options, including a non dairy rice crust with soy cheese and a cheeseless roasted vegetable variety.
There are dozens of options for toppings.
Poo doesn’t have to be one of them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Jon Stewart Signs Off From “The Daily Show” Leaving His Mark On Food, Animals And The Earth
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out