Olivia Munn recently Tweeted about her experience eating vegan pizza.
The Attack of the Show! co-host doesn’t appear to have enjoyed the experience.
“Eating vegan pizza with Kevin. Note to self: vegan equals poo.”
We don’t know what Munn put on her pizza, but maybe it was the chef’s cooking skills that were “poo,” cause vegan pizza is definitely delish!
If you’re looking to pop something in the oven for your quick fix, Amy’s Kitchen has several options, including a non dairy rice crust with soy cheese and a cheeseless roasted vegetable variety.
There are dozens of options for toppings.
Poo doesn’t have to be one of them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)