Written by Vegetarian Star on July 9th, 2009 in Uncategorized.
She lost 20 pounds in the process and says if you go vegan, both your clothes and animals will thank you.
Leifer also took a moment to show her humorous side, saying “I recently became vegan because I felt that as a Jewish lesbian, I wasn’t part of a small enough minority. So now I’m a Jewish lesbian vegan.”
For awhile she had some company, as Jewish, lesbian comedian Dana Goldberg was at one point a vegan. Now, Goldberg continues to remain vegetarian.
You can watch Leifer’s PSA for veganism at peta.org.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet