Heather Mills put on her overalls and picked up a bucket of paint this weekend to scrub and decorate the walls of her new vegan restaurant, V Bites, that will open July 4 in the UK.
She was accompanied by daughter with former husband Paul McCartney, Beatrice, as well as some friends.
Heather is taking quite an active role in V Bites. Besides scrubbing and painting the exteriors, she’ll also be a regular chef on Sundays, cooking her favorite veg dishes of roast potatoes, parsnips, and veggie gravy.
Heather said what will shock people the most is that the faux meats taste just like the real thing.
We shall see!
Visit the Daily Mail to view pictures of Heather scrubbing and painting V Bites.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Dine On Plant-Based Food
- Pamela Anderson Does Sexy Vegan Cake Making For “Love “
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant
- Jesse Einsenberg Celebrates “Thanksliving” During The Holidays (Video)