Heather Mills put on her overalls and picked up a bucket of paint this weekend to scrub and decorate the walls of her new vegan restaurant, V Bites, that will open July 4 in the UK.
She was accompanied by daughter with former husband Paul McCartney, Beatrice, as well as some friends.
Heather is taking quite an active role in V Bites. Besides scrubbing and painting the exteriors, she’ll also be a regular chef on Sundays, cooking her favorite veg dishes of roast potatoes, parsnips, and veggie gravy.
Heather said what will shock people the most is that the faux meats taste just like the real thing.
We shall see!
Visit the Daily Mail to view pictures of Heather scrubbing and painting V Bites.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians