Tim Martin, CEO and founder of iZO Cleanze, has just completed 100 days of juicing in an effort to transform his health.
iZO Cleanze products consist of 100% organic, vegan, raw and gluten-free juices, teas and cleansing elixirs and have helped Martin rid himself of Candida, lower his cholesterol, and drop 20 pounds.
Martin now plans to slowly add vegan foods to his diet, such as soups and salads and eat 80-90% raw.
Many celebrities have reported that iZO Cleanze does it for them as well, such as Patricia Heaton, Daisy Fuentes, Eva LaRue, and Tony Shaloub.
Sheryl Lee, actress in Dirty Sexy Money and Twin Peaks said:
“I did 10 days of the IZO cleanze over the holiday season and it was one of the best Christmas presents that I could have gotten. I took it as an opportunity to go inside and to let go of some things that were no longer working in my life and to open myself up to more health and more space for the good stuff. I feel so much better all around and even though I was a fairly healthy eater before, I am now craving even healthier foods and mostly raw.”
You can follow the iZO Cleanze CEO’s’ juicing journey on his blog.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Stella McCartney Honored By Jerry Seinfeld At Corporate Gala
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese
- Lisa Rinna Goes Makeup-Free And Vegan For Wake Up Call Challenge
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)