Joaquin Phoenix recently retired from the acting business to concentrate on a career in singing. But is it really singing?
This video shows Joaquin…rapping? Is a vegan Vanilla Ice in the making?
Phoenix and fellow vegan buddy Casey Affleck were at the LAVO club at The Palazzo in Las Vegas recently, where Phoenix sure looked a hell of a lot different than he did back in his younger Christmas video making days.
Before his gansta performance, Phoenix enjoyed a specially prepared vegan meal in the LAVO private room.
We asked you before if you thought Joaquin would do well as a singer. Here’s your chance to re-judge his abilities.
We’re out of here. Word to your mother.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole
- Jason Mraz In “EatingWell” January/February 2015
- Meatless Mouthful–Ian Harding Of “Pretty Liars” Tells Truth About Bird Love
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”