President-elect Barack Obama and the fam are packing their things and loading it into the U-Haul for the big move to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
OK, maybe they’re not taking the U-Haul, but rather a more fancy presidentialy mover. When they arrive, the Mrs. may be happy she no longer has to do the cooking as White House Chefs take over.
Scheib, the former chef for Bushes and Clintons, published a book White House Chef: Eleven Years, Two Presidents, One Kitchen, last year and it’s filled with recipes he made for the first families, including one of Chelsea Clinton’s favorites, Thai-Spiced Sweet Potato Soup With Gingered Bok Choy.
Chelsea learned to cook vegan while in the White House, receiving a special certificate for her efforts. In addition to the sweet potato soup, the vegetarian Clinton likes grilled onions in the summertime.
via Baltimore Sun
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kelis Spinach And Chickpea Fritters With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Daniella Monet Avocado Toast (Video)