Written by Vegetarian Star on September 14th, 2008 in Politicians.
Most college students leave home with knowledge of how to boil ramen noodles, bake frozen pizzas, and maybe stack high their favorite sandwich. But most college students aren’t daughters of the President.
Before Chelsea Clinton went off to Standford, Hillary asked the White House Cooking Staff to teach her daughter how to prepare delicious vegan meals. Chelsea has been keeping pork off her fork since childhood. But this was more than just a weekend of “helpful hints.” Chelsea spent an entire 6 weeks learning the craft and upon completion, she received a Walter Scheib cooking school certificate.
Masslive.com has lots of juicy details given by Walter Scheib, who served as executive chef for the White House during both Clinton and Bush presidencies, including how Hillary Clinton was really into fennel and Laura Bush was “adamant about organic.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Bill Clinton Elected By Americans For The Grill On “TODAY” (Video)
- Bill Clinton Expecting First Grandchild He Went Vegan For
- Bill Clinton Misses Presidency More Than Cheese On “Jimmy Kimmel” (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)