Avril Lavigne may think she’s something with the pizza named after her in her hometown in Canada, but she’s got nothing on Chelsea Clinton, who’s got an entire vegetarian menu with her brand on it.
When her father former President Bill visited a tandoori restaurant located in the Maurya Sheraton Hotel in India, he said he wished he had two stomachs, according to the New York Times. His flattery got him a menu as well, but he’s on the meat list.
If you recall, Chelsea went vegan during her White House dwelling days and even took professional cooking lessons before going off to Standford where she learned to make awesomely delicious vegan meals like Thai Spiced Sweet Potato Soup With Gingered Bok Choy.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro