While it’s true that some stars credit eliminating certain foods from their diet to better performance, Avril Lavigne’s vegetarian intentions are not about enhancing her singing.
“It’s a lifestyle,” she said.
Much of her lifestyle centers on eatings lots and lots of pizza topped with olives.
“Yes, it’s true. I love pizza. There’s a pizza joint in Napanee, Ontario, where I would go during lunch break from school, and I would eat as much pizza as I wanted. They named a pizza after me.”
With Sk8ter Boi girl being only 5’3″ it’s hard to imagine walking in and ordering the “Xtra-Large Avril Lavigne.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kelis Spinach And Chickpea Fritters With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos