At Vegetarian Star, we are natural food voyeurers. So we wonder what our favorite Red Hot Chili Pepper, Anthony Kiedis, gets cooked up for him daily. Suppose we’d have to ask his personal chef, Laura Dakin.
Kiedis hired her last month as a full-time, round the clock vegan chef. Incidentally, this happened shortly after his break up with 3 year girlfriend Heather Christy. Maybe he wasn’t ready for another girlfriend, just someone to do girlfriend cooking duties-ha, ha!
But anyway, we don’t know exactly what Dakin is cooking for Kiedis these days (we can’t find a Kiedis blog-if anyone knows of one, please let us know and help bring food voyeurism to everyone). One of PETA’s 2008 sexiest vegetarians decided to go veg after a doctor recommended it for his son and watching a factory farm video “sealed the deal” as he’s said in interviews.
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Waka Flocka Blueberry Vegan Muffins (Video)
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Moby Opens Little Pine Vegan Restaurant