At Vegetarian Star, we are natural food voyeurers. So we wonder what our favorite Red Hot Chili Pepper, Anthony Kiedis, gets cooked up for him daily. Suppose we’d have to ask his personal chef, Laura Dakin.
Kiedis hired her last month as a full-time, round the clock vegan chef. Incidentally, this happened shortly after his break up with 3 year girlfriend Heather Christy. Maybe he wasn’t ready for another girlfriend, just someone to do girlfriend cooking duties-ha, ha!
But anyway, we don’t know exactly what Dakin is cooking for Kiedis these days (we can’t find a Kiedis blog-if anyone knows of one, please let us know and help bring food voyeurism to everyone). One of PETA’s 2008 sexiest vegetarians decided to go veg after a doctor recommended it for his son and watching a factory farm video “sealed the deal” as he’s said in interviews.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Willie Nelson Cancels SeaWorld Show (Video)
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Meatless Mouthful–Flo Rida Preaches Vegan Virtues To Arsenio Hall