Mother’s Milk is best, but soy milk may be good as well.
Vegetarian and Red Hot Chili Pepper band member, Anthony Kiedis, was voted one of Peta’s sexiest in 2008, along with his female counterpart, Leona Lewis.
Kiedis beat other notable veg celebrity males such as Casey Affleck, Rikki Rockett, and Tobey Maguire.
His son’s doctor recommended a vegan diet for mini-Anthony, and after learning of the problems with fish depletion, Kiedis decided to go it like father like son.
“Soon after I [went vegan] I saw some documentary footage of what happens in the factory farming of cows …. It sealed the deal,” says Kiedis.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Morrissey Adds Vegan Touch To First In-Person Interview In Decade On “Larry King Now” (Video)
- Harry Styles Says SeaWorld Going in Wrong Direction
- Zahia Dehar And Bryan Adams Collaborate For PETA Pro-Vegetarian Ad
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)