Australian singer-songwriter Ben Lee was voted one of the World’s Sexiest Vegetarians earlier this year, but a technicality could call for a recount.
A recount? He’s in Australia, not Florida! But maybe there is a good reason for this. It seems that even though the “Catch My Disease” singer hasn’t eaten red meat in about a decade, he still eats fish. World’s Sexiest Pescatarian?
“I’m not sure I’m technically a vegetarian,” he said in an interview with the Sunday Mail.
“I mean, I was totally vegetarian for 10 years and I don’t eat red meat and I try to limit my consumption of animal products, but I don’t know if I technically qualify. I eat fish.”
“I don’t know if they’re (PETA) really judging by sexiness or just by the fact you are roughly, vaguely a vegetarian.”
Hmm…What do you guys think? Are we talking about complete vegetarians or are the occasional fish eaters sexy enough for PETA?
Possibly Related Posts:
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Lenny Kravitz And Denzel Washington Have Vegan Guys Night Out (Video)
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole