Colbie Caillat and members of her band, including Justin Young, made a stop on their tour to Farm Sanctuary, not to play for the animals but to get acquainted with some of creatures guitarist Young has helped campaign for through his Twitter and other media.
Young, who last time we heard, was aspiring to become a vegetarian for environmental reasons, expressed interest in helping Farm Sanctuary during it’s Ohio Ballot Initiative Campaign, which sought to provide changes to legislation for farm animal treatment like banning certain types of crating and making penalties for cock fight more severe.
Possibly Related Posts:
- James Cromwell Reflects On 20th Anniversary Of “Babe”
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Pope Francis Says All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Meatless Mouthful–Jennifer Lopez Says Don’t Fear The Veggie
- PETA Asks Obama Daughters To Consider Pardoning All Turkeys