Colbie Caillat and members of her band, including Justin Young, made a stop on their tour to Farm Sanctuary, not to play for the animals but to get acquainted with some of creatures guitarist Young has helped campaign for through his Twitter and other media.
Young, who last time we heard, was aspiring to become a vegetarian for environmental reasons, expressed interest in helping Farm Sanctuary during it’s Ohio Ballot Initiative Campaign, which sought to provide changes to legislation for farm animal treatment like banning certain types of crating and making penalties for cock fight more severe.
Possibly Related Posts:
- The Passing Of A Vegan Prince
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- SeaWorld Phasing Out Whale Breeding Program
- Meatless Mouthful–Stevie Wonder Says Vegan Helps His Good Looks And Planet
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015