Colbie Caillat and members of her band, including Justin Young, made a stop on their tour to Farm Sanctuary, not to play for the animals but to get acquainted with some of creatures guitarist Young has helped campaign for through his Twitter and other media.
Young, who last time we heard, was aspiring to become a vegetarian for environmental reasons, expressed interest in helping Farm Sanctuary during it’s Ohio Ballot Initiative Campaign, which sought to provide changes to legislation for farm animal treatment like banning certain types of crating and making penalties for cock fight more severe.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Cornelia Guest Tootsies Shopping Party Benefited Pup Squad Of Houston
- Jane Lynch Co-Hosts PBS “Shelter Me: Let’s Go Home” On Pet Adoption
- Quincy Pondexter Of Memphis Grizzlies Husky Dog Buckets Is MVP
- Jane Velez-Mitchell “Pet Of The Day” On “HLN”
- Ginnifer Good Tweets Against Tennessee Ag Gag Bill