Colbie Caillat and members of her band, including Justin Young, made a stop on their tour to Farm Sanctuary, not to play for the animals but to get acquainted with some of creatures guitarist Young has helped campaign for through his Twitter and other media.
Young, who last time we heard, was aspiring to become a vegetarian for environmental reasons, expressed interest in helping Farm Sanctuary during it’s Ohio Ballot Initiative Campaign, which sought to provide changes to legislation for farm animal treatment like banning certain types of crating and making penalties for cock fight more severe.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Jackson Galaxy From “My Cat From Hell” Marries At Animal Sanctuary
- Tim Howard Scores Goal For Animals In PETA “Ink Not Mink” Ad
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Big Bang For Canadian Seals (Video)