Colbie Caillat can now share kisses with her guitarist Justin Kawika Young while traveling on the road.
According to Hollywoodlife, the two are now an official item and the singer admits her third album is pretty much a “I’m in love with Young” tribute.
“I have like 15 songs — they’re all pretty much about him — the falling in love stage and anything about him,” Caillat said.
Even more interesting, though, is that Young is an aspiring vegetarian who may at least partly want to do so because of environment reasons.
“He’s really healthy mentally and physically, he wants to help the environment and he wants to be a vegetarian — stuff like that. He’s just a beautiful person.”
Fantastic, but we want more details.
Is Colbie also aiming to be vegetarian?
Are they already sharing soy shakes on the road?
Does she giggle like a grade school girl when she finds spinach on his teeth from the veggie hummus roll he ate after a performance?
Hope for both of their sakes, the relationship stays good.
There’s nothing worse than a “Are you the one who ate my Wasa crackers,” argument than when you’re on the road at 3AM in the middle of nowhere.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Richard Linklater Spins Vegetarian Spoof Of “Boyhood” For PETA (Video)
- Pink Wears Own Skin In PETA “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” Ad
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jamie Oliver’s Brillant Veggie Burger