Chrissie Hynde stepped into international veggie burger paradise when she made a stop at Singapore’s VeganBurg. The all-vegan restaurant recently celebrated it’s 4th outlet in the South-East Asian city-state.
After her Singapore Grand Prix performance, Chrissie fuel up on the Cracked Pepper Mayo burger.
“I’ve toured around the world with my band and always looking for the perfect burger. I finally found it at VeganBurg!” Chrissie said.
“We think that Chrissie is the perfect personification of VeganBurg’s character and style. We’re all about great tasting burgers with a punch of rock and roll awesomeness. Edgy and straightforward – just like Chrissie.” said Alex Tan, VeganBurg’s founder.
VeganBurg offers several specialty vegan patties, including the Hawaiian Pineapple, Smoky BBQ, Char-Grilled Satay and Creamy Pepper Shrooms. The restaurant’s menu also features tofu hot dogs and vegan ice-cream.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Ali Larter Considers Vegan Diet To Lose Baby Weight
- Christina Pirello Gives Tips For Maintaining Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- “Masterchef” India Goes Vegetarian For A Season
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Jason Mraz Avocado Pudding Smoothie Guacamole