Fran Drescher joined the club of people who take responsibility for their own health instead of relying on pills and expensive treatments to cure them.
The Nanny star was suffering from several medical issues when she decided to ignore her doctor’s recommendations for more drugs and prescribed herself, an alcohol-free, gluten-free, vegan diet.
Showcasing her newly trimmed figure on The Wendy Williams Show, Drescher described how she lost weight and gained energy and a great complexion
“It was tough going, I wasn’t able to knock off that kind of weight in years. I just decided that I wasn’t feeling well… and I went to a bunch of doctors, and everybody had different prescriptions for all my symptoms and I just decided, ‘No more, I’m gonna do alternative. I’m gonna to switch up my act, eat differently, clean up my act.”‘
“And so I cut out alcohol… so that went, and I became gluten-free and vegan.”
“I am getting a lot of compliments on my skin and how good I look and I really think it has to do with the no drinking. It (alcohol) dries your skin out a lot.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Wendi McLendon-Covey Of “Goldbergs” Celebrates Cats With PETA (Video)
- Alicia Silverstone To Humane Society On “Kind Mama” And Next Cookbook
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Edie Falco Joins Celebrity Fight For Confined Pigs In New Jersey
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Orlando Jones (Video)