Paula’s been promoting healthier eating these days and she was helped by one of Balmes dishes, a vegan, nut-free and wheat-free chilled sweet corn soup.
This Culinary Arts graduate may not always cook veggie, but he’s a firm supporter of sustainable ingredients, using local items when possible and holding a position as a farmers’ market specialist at a large organic retailer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Frances Fisher Experiences “Resurrection” Of Youth With Vegan Diet
- Al Gore “Medscape” Interview On Health Medicine And Vegan Diet
- Mayim Bialk Makes Vegan Cupcakes On “Rachael Ray” (Video)
- Jared Leto Thanks Makers Of Vegan Butter For “Dallas Buyers Club” Win
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Wolfgang Puck Oscar Chocolate Cupcakes