Paula’s been promoting healthier eating these days and she was helped by one of Balmes dishes, a vegan, nut-free and wheat-free chilled sweet corn soup.
This Culinary Arts graduate may not always cook veggie, but he’s a firm supporter of sustainable ingredients, using local items when possible and holding a position as a farmers’ market specialist at a large organic retailer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Alan Cumming Celebrates New York City Most Vegan-Friendly Honor
- Emily Deschanel Throwing Vegan Party For Son
- Denzel Washington Quits Tofu
- Rob Zombie To Eat Vegan On “Top Chef”
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Misterwives’ Vegan Chicken Scallopini (Video)