Paula’s been promoting healthier eating these days and she was helped by one of Balmes dishes, a vegan, nut-free and wheat-free chilled sweet corn soup.
This Culinary Arts graduate may not always cook veggie, but he’s a firm supporter of sustainable ingredients, using local items when possible and holding a position as a farmers’ market specialist at a large organic retailer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 2
- Marco Antonio Regil Interview With Vegetarian Star–Part 1
- Griff Whalen Of Indianapolis Colts Receives The Vegan Pass
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Olivia Wilde’s Vegan Bolognese
- Lisa Rinna Goes Makeup-Free And Vegan For Wake Up Call Challenge