Paula’s been promoting healthier eating these days and she was helped by one of Balmes dishes, a vegan, nut-free and wheat-free chilled sweet corn soup.
This Culinary Arts graduate may not always cook veggie, but he’s a firm supporter of sustainable ingredients, using local items when possible and holding a position as a farmers’ market specialist at a large organic retailer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tom Scholz Receives PETA Compassionate Action Award
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Giada de Laurentiis Vegetarian Chili Verde
- Ellen DeGeneres Shares Thanksgiving Ideas With People (Video)
- John Salley And Stars Celebrate PETA Celebrity Stamp Launch
- Meatless Mouthful–Flo Rida Preaches Vegan Virtues To Arsenio Hall