Paula’s been promoting healthier eating these days and she was helped by one of Balmes dishes, a vegan, nut-free and wheat-free chilled sweet corn soup.
This Culinary Arts graduate may not always cook veggie, but he’s a firm supporter of sustainable ingredients, using local items when possible and holding a position as a farmers’ market specialist at a large organic retailer.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Krysten Ritter Enjoys Vegan Mexican
- Stevie Wonder Eats At Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Land Of The Kush
- Chelsea Clinton Craved Red Meat Before Going Omnivore
- Peter Dinklage Stays Clear Of Vegetarian Restaurants
- Anthony Bourdain “Parts Unknown” Takes Him To Vegetarian India (Video)