After bringing up the fact the First Lady’s idea behind some of her initiatives such as the White House Garden was to change kids’ eating habits, Stewart jokingly asked, “Wouldn’t you have been more successful with the colonization of Mars?
“As a parent of two children, unless this garden sprouts cheeseburgers…,” Stewart continued.
Despite the fact cheeseburgers aren’t harvested from the South Lawn garden, Mrs. Obama is still strongly motivated by factors such as childhood obesity and inactivity to continue her mission of inviting children to help plant and tend to the garden and getting the message out to parents that knowing where healthy, whole food comes from is essential.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Chrissy Teigen Failed Vegan Experiment
- Mia Evans Is A “Masterchef Junior” Vegetarian Star
- Holly Madison Enjoys Vegan Smoothie From M Cafe In Beverly Hills
- Controversy Over Pro-Vegeterian Curriculum In Schools
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro