Lady Gaga‘s going meaty again.
The singer showed off her latest carnivorous dress she wore during a performance of “Americano” in Tokyo on her Facebook page.
Her last beefy costume, worn to the MTV Video Music Awards, garnered criticism from vegetarian celebrities and animal rights groups like PETA, but still managed to be preserved in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Unfortunately, with all the salts and other preservatives in meat today, this dress too will probably stick around longer than her next top 10 single.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza
- Mandy Moore Helps Launch Purina “Build Better Lives” For Shelter Cats
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)