Lady Gaga‘s going meaty again.
The singer showed off her latest carnivorous dress she wore during a performance of “Americano” in Tokyo on her Facebook page.
Her last beefy costume, worn to the MTV Video Music Awards, garnered criticism from vegetarian celebrities and animal rights groups like PETA, but still managed to be preserved in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Unfortunately, with all the salts and other preservatives in meat today, this dress too will probably stick around longer than her next top 10 single.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Slice Of Celebrity Vegan Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Pink Wears Own Skin In PETA “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” Ad
- Beyonce And Trainer Start Vegan Meal Delivery Service
- Ellie Goulding Makes Vegan Burger On “Jamie And Jimmy’s Friday Night Feast”
- Meatless Mouthful–Carrie Underwood On Vegetarian Baby Bump