Lady Gaga‘s going meaty again.
The singer showed off her latest carnivorous dress she wore during a performance of “Americano” in Tokyo on her Facebook page.
Her last beefy costume, worn to the MTV Video Music Awards, garnered criticism from vegetarian celebrities and animal rights groups like PETA, but still managed to be preserved in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Unfortunately, with all the salts and other preservatives in meat today, this dress too will probably stick around longer than her next top 10 single.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Carrie Underwood Gives Vegan Smiley Faces For Good Food Choices
- Ronika Picky Vegetarian Diet Forbids Beef Jerky On Pop Tart And Fish
- Rob Schneider Insults Animal And Not The Host With Ex Vegetarian Diet
- Meatless Mouthful–Emmylou Harris Wants Gag On TN Ag Gag Bill
- Mike Tyson Former Girlfriend Cooked And Ate His Pet Pigeon