Lady Gaga‘s going meaty again.
The singer showed off her latest carnivorous dress she wore during a performance of “Americano” in Tokyo on her Facebook page.
Her last beefy costume, worn to the MTV Video Music Awards, garnered criticism from vegetarian celebrities and animal rights groups like PETA, but still managed to be preserved in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Unfortunately, with all the salts and other preservatives in meat today, this dress too will probably stick around longer than her next top 10 single.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kelis Spinach And Chickpea Fritters With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
- Ellen DeGeneres Promotes Leather And Suede In New Shoe Line
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos