Lady Gaga‘s going meaty again.
The singer showed off her latest carnivorous dress she wore during a performance of “Americano” in Tokyo on her Facebook page.
Her last beefy costume, worn to the MTV Video Music Awards, garnered criticism from vegetarian celebrities and animal rights groups like PETA, but still managed to be preserved in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Unfortunately, with all the salts and other preservatives in meat today, this dress too will probably stick around longer than her next top 10 single.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Jay Z And Beyonce Go Vegan For Christmas
- Joan Jett Trades Rancher Float For Another In Macy’s Parade
- PETA Unveils 2013 Limited Edition Celebrity U.S. Postal Stamp Collection
- Joan Jett Booed As Thanksgiving Parade Float Figure
- Carrie Underwood–A Few Of Her Favorite Things In “Women’s Health”