Lady Gaga‘s going meaty again.
The singer showed off her latest carnivorous dress she wore during a performance of “Americano” in Tokyo on her Facebook page.
Her last beefy costume, worn to the MTV Video Music Awards, garnered criticism from vegetarian celebrities and animal rights groups like PETA, but still managed to be preserved in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Unfortunately, with all the salts and other preservatives in meat today, this dress too will probably stick around longer than her next top 10 single.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos
- Carrie Underwood Dogs Lock Themselves In Car And Make Great PSA Example
- Miley Cyrus Makes Vegan Announcement In Paper Magazine
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)