Bill Clinton appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show where he revealed what he felt were some of his greatest accomplishments, such as the William J. Clinton Foundation’s push to provide medication to children in impoverished countries.
Clinton’s greatest personal health accomplishment is adopting a vegan diet after learning it could help him reverse some of the damage heart disease has caused.
It’s also helped him look a little sleeker in his swim trunks.
“This is the third week in a row where I will weigh less than I did when I finished high school,” Clinton said.
Clinton can be seen discussing his foundation’s accomplishment’s below.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Meatless Mouthful–Kangana Ranaut Finds Vegetarian Opens Spirituality
- Mayim Bialik Celebrates Earth Day Every Day
- Christian Serratos Asks Electric Car Drivers To Go Vegetarian In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Carla Hall Last Supper Tarragon Peas
- Meatless Mouthful–Samuel L. Jackson Credits Dr. Esselstyn For Vegan Diet