Kate Bush has posed for a series of photos to promote her latest album, 50 Words For Snow.
Although the singer appears to be draped in animal fur for the advertisements, Bush assured fans she wore nothing but artificial.
In a statement to the press, Bush said, “We have recently taken some photos and I just want to pre-empt any concerns there might be, as I’m sure most of you will feel the same way as I do about wearing real fur. All the fur in these photos is synthetic.”
The longtime vegetarian has collaborated with several big artists on her latest album including Elton John, Andy Fairweather Low and Stephen Fry.
When asked about the thought of eating meat, Bush said, “I just could not stand the idea of eating meat – I really do think that it has made me calmer…. People’s general awareness is getting much better, even down to buying a pint of milk: the fact that the calves are actually killed so that the milk doesn’t go to them but to us cannot really be right, and if you have seen a cow in a state of extreme distress because it cannot understand why its calf isn’t by, it can make you think a lot.”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ellie Goulding Creates Protein Bar “Everlasting Joy” With GoMacro
- Best Vegetarian Stories Of 2015
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Kelis Spinach And Chickpea Fritters With Yogurt Cucumber Sauce
- Dawn Richard And PETA Know Vegan Looks Good Inside And Out
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Raw Vegan Walnut Tacos