There’s nothing worse that finishing a shoot for a magazine in what you thought was faux fur, only to learn later it was the real thing.
Actually, there could be worse things. Pamela Anderson could come after you for it.
Poor Bar Refaeli learned a lesson when she received a letter from the former Baywatch star, scolding her for posing in a spread for Bel Air Clothing Company in real fur.
“You probably weren’t aware that numerous undercover investigations have revealed that foxes, minks, coyotes, and rabbits—and even cats and dogs—are bludgeoned, genitally electrocuted, and often skinned alive for their pelts,” Anderson wrote in the letter.
Refaeli took to Twitter to defend herself, insisting she is against real fur and was told she was wearing the artificial version.
“I think its time 2 get it straight! i’m against fur! the truth of the matter is that on the shoot day i was told the fur is FAKE!”
Possibly Related Posts:
- Nikki Reed Launches Freedom Of Animals Handbag Collection With Morgan Bogle
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting In “Shape” — Vegan Better In The Stomach
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Rosanna Davison Raw Chocolate And Salted Caramel Slice
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Eva Longoria Goes Vegan To Lean Out