Kesha is currently designing her own line of faux fur clothing.
According to W.E.N.N., the line will reflect her preference for the wild and ecclectic, similar to what you might find her wearing during one of her performances.
“Right now I’m in the process of designing a faux fur collection, which would be, obviously, animal friendly,” Kesha said.
“My first album was called Animal, and I’m also the global ambassador for the Humane Society International, so leopard print is a recurring theme in my look, which I like to wear because it brings out the animal inside.”
Kesha is a vegetarian who has been seen in fur attire before. But she has assured it’s always fake.
“I just love animals, and I’m an advocate for animals rights, and my family has rescued dogs from all over the world. I don’t believe in animal testing. If you see me in fur, it’s always fake.”
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Ariana Grande Andy Hurley Win PETA2 Sexiest Vegetarians
- Slice Of Vegan Celebrity Birthday Cake To (Drum Roll)
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Ellie Goulding Coconut Water Smoothie
- Mya Talks Vegetarian Diet In “Women’s Running”
- Demi Lovato Eats Raw And Vegan With Occasional Celebrity Made Pizza