A recent Harris poll found that although most Americans are aware of what it takes to eat better, they aren’t interested in doing it. If the Americans polled are anything like ABC viewers, the results are right on target. ABC has cancelled Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution series for low ratings.
This year’s premiere averaged 40% less viewers than last season.
The network will air the four remaining episodes of Food Revolution beginning Friday, June 3 at 9 p.m. The final episodes were pulled from their original Tuesday slot because ABC felt the Dancing With The Stars Recap show was a better fit for the hour.
During the show, Oliver tried to convince children and their parents to eat healthier. He educated on what goes into processed meats, the amount of sugar children consume and even made an advancement in the LA school system this season when it was announced flavored milks will probably be pulled from the cafeterias because they can contain as much sugar as a can of soda.
Photo: PR Photos
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pamela Anderson Saves Water Alfred Hitchcock Way In PETA Ad
- Meatless Monday Recipe–Beyonce Vegan Pizza
- Noel Gallagher Can’t Be F*cking Bothered With Morrissey’s Vegetarian Ways
- Meatless Mouthful–Kate Mara Says “Yes” To Meat-Free Meals
- IKEA Unveils Its Vegetarian Meatball Option